YOU CAN ENTER SLOVENIA WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- with an identity card, if you are an EU citizen,
- with a passport, if you do not need a visa or a residence permit to enter,
- with a passport containing a visa , if you need a visa to enter,
- with a valid residence permit and a passport,
- if you have a valid residence permit or a visa issued in another EU country, you can enter and stay in the territory of other Member States (including Slovenia) for a total of 90 days during the validity of the documents – the total length of residence in all EU countries, except in the country which issued a permit or a visa, must not exceed 90 days in the last 180 days.
TYPES OF RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- temporary residence permit: you apply for this permit when you have a provable purpose of residence in Slovenia. When you meet the conditions, a permit is issued for a fixed period (not more than one year). You extend it under the same conditions as it was issued to you,
- permanent residence permit: you apply for this permit after a fixed, continuous and lawful period of residence in Slovenia. It is issued without limitation of duration, and in the application you also do not need to show the purpose of permanent residence in Slovenia.
HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO PAY WHEN SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION?
|Price in EUR|
|Request, application, form||4,50|
|Appeal, complaint against the decision||18,10|
|Issue of a single permit (even in case of a negative decision)*||70,00|
|Issue of a temporary residence permit||50,00|
|Issue of a permanent residence permit||90,60|
|Issue of residence registration certificates for EU citizens and residence permits for family members of EU citizens residing in Slovenia or Slovenian citizens||9,10|
* If a single permit is issued on the basis of a previously issued work permit under an international agreement (e.g. Agreement on employment between Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina), you do not pay these fees.
Example: You want to obtain a temporary residence permit for study purposes and you file an application in Slovenia. You pay EUR 4.50 for the application and 50 EUR for the issue of a temporary residence permit for study purposes.