YOU CAN ENTER SLOVENIA WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- with an identity card, if you are an EU citizen,
- with a passport, if you do not need a visa or a residence permit to enter,
- with a passport containing a visa, if you need a visa to enter,
- with a valid residence permit and a passport,
- if you have a valid residence permit or a visa issued in another EU country (signatory of the Convention implementing the Schengen Agreement), you can enter and stay in the territory of other Member States (including Slovenia) for a total of 90 days during the validity of the documents – the total length of residence in all EU countries, except in the country which issued a permit or a visa, must not exceed 90 days in the last 180 days.
TYPES OF RESIDENCE PERMIT
- temporary residence permit: you apply for this permit when you have a provable purpose of residence in Slovenia. When you meet the conditions, a permit is issued for a fixed period (not more than one year). You extend it under the same conditions as it was issued to you,
- permanent residence permit: you apply for this permit after a fixed, continuous and lawful period of residence in Slovenia. It is issued without limitation of duration, and in the application you also do not need to show the purpose of permanent residence in Slovenia.
HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO PAY WHEN SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION?
|Price in EUR|
|Request, application, form (filled in Slovenia)||4,50|
|Application, form (filled abroad)||13,00|
|Issue of a single permit (filled in Slovenia)*||70,00|
|Issue of a temporary residence permit (filled in Slovenia)||50,00|
|Issue of a temporary residence permit (filled abroad)||102,00|
|Issue of a permanent residence permit||90,60|
|Issue of residence registration certificates for EU citizens and residence permits for family members of EU citizens residing in Slovenia or Slovenian citizens||9,10|
|Price of the residence card||12,00|
* If a single permit is issued on the basis of a previously issued work permit under an international agreement (e.g. Agreement on employment between Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina), you do not pay these fees.
Example 1: You wish to obtain a temporary residence permit for study purposes and you file an application in Slovenia. You pay EUR 4.50 for the application and EUR 50.00 for the issue of a temporary residence permit for study purposes and EUR 12.00 for residence card.
Example 2: You wish to obtain a temporary residence permit for study purposes and you file an application abroad. You pay EUR 13.00 for the application and EUR 102.00 for the issue of a temporary residence permit for study purposes and EUR 12.00 for residence card.