If you do seasonal work for more than 90 days, you may obtain a single permit for residence and seasonal work.

In addition to evidence of compliance with other conditions you must also submit a valid employment contract or contract of work.

You may extend the permit with the same or another employer or contracting authority, but the total duration must not exceed six months or seven months in exceptional cases.