In accordance with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, the Office of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia is committed to making the Infotujci.si website accessible to all users.
This accessibility statement applies to the website InfoForeigners – Information for foreigners.
To ensure accessibility, some system adjustments have been created on the Infotujci.si website:
- Responsive design (adapting the content layout to the screen resolution),
- Predictable website performance,
- Possibility to annotate images with an alternative text.
Level of compliance
The Infotujci.si website complies in part with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act for the reasons set out below.
The Infotujci.si website was launched in 2017 and the fact that the site is not fully accessible has to do with an older version of the visual appearance of the website. A new public procurement for a complete website redesign is currently under preparation. The website redesign is expected to be completed by the end of 2023. Since a complete website redesign is being planned, a complete overhaul of the existing website would represent a disproportionate burden for the Office. Some content does not meet all accessibility requirements, as laid down by the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act and besides, when publishing online, the website is not fully accessible for users with various forms of impairments.
Examples of such content include:
- missing alternative descriptions for images that constitute the graphic design of the website, which are mostly decorative in nature,
- PDF documents,
- various data tables,
- input fields in the forms are not correctly labelled (for example, the webpage search field),
- some buttons have no descriptions, such as the print button, containing only an image icon,
- some links are not accompanied by text, but only an icon,
- some tables have no text in the headers,
- there are certain errors due to technical limitations in the WordPress content management system and the way the content is displayed on the website.
Please send us a notification of allegedly inaccessible content and/or a request for a provision of information about inaccessible content by ordinary mail or by email to:
Office of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia for the Support and Integration of Migrants
Cesta v Gorice 15
Preparation of an accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on 20 April 2023 on the basis of a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact information
You are kindly requested to send us a notification of possible cases of non-compliance of publications with the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act and a request stating that information shall be provided in an accessible format, namely by post or by email to the address specified below.
You shall receive a reply within eight days of a receipt of such notification or request. If we are unable to provide a reply within that time frame, we will inform you when a reply is to be provided, explaining the reasons for the delay as well.
Reporting to the inspection body
In case you find any non-compliance with the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, please report it to the Information Society Inspectors, namely by post or by email to:
Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia for the Information Society
THE MINISTRY OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Davčna ulica 1