If you find yourself in social distress and trouble, contact a competent social work centre, where you can receive the necessary professional help and learn about your rights with regard to social security. If you fulfil the statutory requirements, you are entitled to receive some types of financial assistance.

For more information, please contact a locally competent social work centre or the competent ministry.