Staff of Social Work Centres can help you recognise social distress or problem, find a possible solution, provide information on social assistance services available as well as obligations deriving from the services selected and present the network of practitioners that may help you. Personal help comprises advice and guidance in order to develop, complement, keep and improve your social possibilities. At Social Work Centres you can claim your rights from public funds if you are entitled to them. The centre with competent jurisdiction is the one where you have registered residence.

The addresses of social work centres