- acquiring information on their status, rights and obligations,
- residence in the Republic of Slovenia,
- accommodation in the accommodation facilities of the Office,
- financial support for accommodation in a private residence,
- health care,
- social security,
- employment and work,
- assistance with integration into the environment.
- to respect the constitutional system, laws, regulations and other general acts of the Republic of Slovenia, as well as measures taken by state bodies and local community bodies,
- to inform the authorities responsible for assisting with integration into the environment of changes affecting the exercise of rights and the fulfilment of obligations, in particular regarding the following:
- financial social assistance received, income and other benefits and assets,
- taking a test on the knowledge of Slovenian,
- success in education at all levels of education,
- change of address of residence,
- change of personal name,
- change of marital status,
- acquiring new citizenship, except citizenship of the Republic of Slovenia.
You must give notification of the changes within 8 days from the day that they occur or you learn about them.
Your rights and obligations are precisely defined in the International Protection Act and the Decree on the methods and conditions for ensuring the rights of persons with international protection. Both legal acts are also available on the Internet, but only in Slovenian.