Higher education is carried out by public or independent higher education institutions. A call for enrolment is usually published at the beginning of February, and you can apply within the spring or autumn enrolment deadlines; if there are still free places, even within the third deadline, i.e. until October 10th. The costs associated with the recognition of diplomas, certificates and other proofs of formal education from your home country are covered by the Office.